Monday, December 27, 2010

Getting started...



Photobucket
(Zara jacket and hat, BCBG dress, Aldo boots, Banana Republic scarf & Louis Vuitton bag)
Decided to end off the year with an outfit post since I finally got an SLR camera from my guy.  Also got a fur hat which I am pretty happy about and that you will hopefully see in the new year since I plan on taking more pics!  I also boycotted boxing day this year since I think that it is just too crazy for me and opted for a more relaxing day (first time in history I have not gone shopping, and not quite sure what has come over me!) How was your Christmas and what good presents did Santa and boxing day bring you??  

P.S. Please tell me what you think about the photo since I am looking for comments/ suggestions on how to use my new camera.



9 comments:

  1. Like the outfit, definately show more like this with your new camera. Also use it to take people around town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo. I think you are learning very fast.

    Happy New Year!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am in love with your boots! happy new year! http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the pictures!! and that hat!!! adore!!!! also....i HATE boxing day. and don't really get the point, since lately it seems the sales last all week ;) xx happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the outfit, definately show more like this with your new camera. Also use it to take people around town.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo. I think you are learning very fast.

    Happy New Year!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete