Monday, March 7, 2011

To hat or not to hat?



(Mackage coat, Rudsak hat, BCBG top, Joe's jeans shorts, Michael Kors boots, LV bag)


So the snow hit us again and instead of complaining, I embraced it.  It was pretty mild out and so we decided to take some outdoor pics near my home.  The weekend basically consisted of shopping followed by dinner with friends, and a very chill Sunday to compensate for the excitement over the weekend.  Our best friends have announced baby news!  So exciting!!  Will it be pretty dresses or cargo pants for the little one?

BTW what do you think of my Russian fur hat?

10 comments:

  1. I love the hat! I'm also loving the rain boots. So happy to see girls wearing something other than UGGS for a change!
    -Nicole from Simply Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is adorable! I would go with the hat, I think it completes everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I love the hat.

    Just started following
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. FrankieheartsfashionMarch 7, 2011 at 11:16 AM

    Loving how you embraced the weather and headed out! Love the hat and shorts, great styling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stripes and the tights with shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore the combination of the stripes and the leopard and I totally vote for the hat. Super cute on you ! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hat looks great but my favorite is the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What do I think of your Russian fur hat? DA = YES!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the hat, I have a vintage russian hat which I wore all the time over the Winter but now the weather has cleared up a bit it has gone back into a drawer somewhere.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely Cargo Pants for the little one :) You will have to start blogging cute boys clothes!

    ReplyDelete