Monday, August 13, 2012

MWG's to do list


To do


Having a baby really doesn't allow time for much so I decided to start a list of things to get done before the end of my mat leave which will force me to do stuff for me and him.To make these goals/to dos S.M.A.R.T I'll say that I will blog at a minimum once per week.  So hold me to it! I will finish my MBA by the time I go back to work and have already registered for one class in December. I will also try to cook one healthy dish per week (I leave the rest of the week's cooking to my hubby, just kidding if you're reading this Fab:). By the time Nico is 6 months I plan to take him to swimming lessons at the Y. And lastly does anyone have any recommendations for a good read? I am looking for some good books to read while Nico sleeps.

2 comments:

  1. i just read the glass castle which was really interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Nico is so adorable in that outfit...love that you're back to blogging :) Can't wait for more :)))

    ReplyDelete