Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas is in the air

Lunch at Caffe Italia

All bundled up for the cold.  Nico loves his walks!

His first solid
Nico's first photo with Santa

This year Christmas just feels more exciting.  I have been making my husband a little crazy with all the Christmas music I've been playing since right after Halloween.  I guess having Nico has made me feel a little bit more like a kid and thus very festive. It's just fun to sip hot chocolate and watch Home Alone.  This is def on my to dos before the 25th.  Here are some pics from my weekend and whats been happening around here.  Also do you find it a little weird that Santa told me to sit on his lap!?!

1 comment:

  1. He's adorable!!! And mommy looks great too! What's your secret? :)

    P.S. Oops can you delete that last post? My mistake...

    ReplyDelete