Monday, November 22, 2010

Must Have Accessories

Must Have Accessories


La Mer Animal Skin Wrap Watch, $85
Michael Kors 'Bel Aire Chronograph' Watch, $250
MARC BY MARC JACOBS Patent Strap Oversized Watch, $200





Anybody who knows me well, will tell you how much I love accessories.  I listed a couple of my faves that I found on Polyvore above.  But I definitely have my own faves!  I switch between a silver tank watch and a Michael Kors gold man watch depending on what I am wearing.  I also love big cocktail rings and recently have been loving the double cross ring I got at F21 in silver and gold( for $3.80, what a steal!)  Also got some leather bracelets at Coach when I was in LA back in 2008 and have not taken them off since! So basically these are my go to accessories for every day!




1 comment: