Saturday, January 29, 2011

Candy Colored bags

1. Givenchy bag 2. Balenciaga 3. Marc Jacobs Party Foret bag 4. Proenza Schouler PS1 Mini (resort) 5. Mulberry Edie bag 6. Proenza Schouler PS11.

I can't help thinking about spring and when I do all I want is color. There are so many vibrant hues to choose from this spring that one bag will not suffice. I've selected bags from the hottest designers and in the newest shapes. The color in these bags will inject life into any outfit which is definitely needed after a long winter! They would also make for a very nice Valentine's day gift since they come in these beautiful candy colors:) My personal fave is the Mulberry one!

8 comments:

  1. 5 and 6 please :)

    http://a-line-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following! You're blog is right up my alley, and I'm following you too now. Stay in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabby / Gypsy*DiariesJanuary 30, 2011 at 6:19 AM

    I normally all for Mulberry but among these colorful choices nr 6 is my favorite!! :)
    HAPPY SUNDAY!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're all fab. it's hard to choose just one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Numbers one and five are just gorgeous! I love blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these bags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all! I think I am particularly in love with the Mulberry Edie bag! Mulberry anything really ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the givenchy is to die for. i rec'd the mbmj purse for xmas and cant wait to carry it.xo

    ReplyDelete