Friday, January 21, 2011

The sunlight is deceiving...




(BCBG coat, Joe's Jeans top, Jbrand jeans, F21 scarf, MK gloves, Tom Ford sunglasses, Foley & Corinna bag)

The sunlight in January is always deceiving, because it looks so beautiful but then turns out to be blisteringly cold (I promise I will stop talking about the weather)! But I put on some layers and braved it!  As you can see I have been loving the wide leg look (which is really big for spring, so be sure to get a pair) this week which is great for casual Fridays in the office. I love the wash and fit of these jeans (Jbrand-Lovestory) and always find myself wanting to wear them.  They're a big hit with celebrities and everyone from Kate Moss to Jessica Alba has a pair and the reason is how universally flattering they are on everybody (don't you wish all jeans fit this way:).

What is your favorite pair of jeans? for both work and play?  

No comments:

Post a Comment