Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine's dinner outfit



(MK2K dress, Ginger sweater, Zara shoes, Vintage bag, BR ring)

My guy and I are not really that into Valentines day, but decided to go out for dinner anyways.  We picked this cute resto suggested by friends called Wellhouse and enjoyed a rather casual evening. He had the burger and fries and I had the seabass and veggies with wine, of course.  I decided to wear a LBD with a fuschia cardigan and leopard accessories ( thought I would get into the spirit by wearing some pink!).  The rest of my weekend was filled with browsing other fashion blogs for great shots of NYFW along with a Gossip Girl marathon.

How are you guys celebrating Valentines?      

5 comments:

  1. Love the leopard accessories! My husband's taking me out on a surprise date tonight, an I can't wait!

    Kendra
    Closet Confections - A Personal Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit, especially the leopard touch!!
    Happy Valentine's day sweety!!
    xoxo
    lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankie hearts fashionFebruary 14, 2011 at 7:41 PM

    Sabrina...you know how much I love leopard and you seriously killed it girl! Loving this whole look...Sounds like you guys had a great dinner! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy the place! Love the cute match and I went to Ferrari and enjoyed the seafood there too! Miss you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! The pink and animal print go so well together and I never would have imagined that. Cute dress, too.

    ReplyDelete