Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MWG tips : How to get work appropriate nails

Step 1: Get the proper tools (Nail file, cuticle cutter and base/top coat)
Step 2: Select a work appropriate color (my fave is Big Apple Red from OPI)
Step 3: File nails in a squarish oval shape
Step 4: Apply the base coat
Step 5: Apply the actual color polish
Step 6: Finish off with the top coat to have a longer lasting manicure
Step 7: Make sure to dry nails as you don't want any smudges!
Voila: the finished product!!
Also a helpful tip is to use a Qtip with nail polish remover to get rid of any unwanted nail polish. Hope you enjoy and please tell me what are some of your great beauty tips!

Also here is the list of nailpolishes from Step 2:

Revlon Lilac Pastille
Revlon Grey Suede
Sephora OPI Metro Chic
Essie California Coral
OPI Big Apple Red (used in photos)
OPI Got the Blues for Red

5 comments:

  1. Love this "How to"! Gonna pick up that big apple red!!! :)  

    ReplyDelete
  2.  I love that color! And I love your blog! I'm proud to be your newest follower! Hope you'll check out my blog and consider following me too :)
    xoxo Laurenhttp://happylifeinnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great step by step...and I love the color you used! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the steps... now I definitely know why mine dont last. BTW can you tell me how long it takes from step 1 to step 7? I think I'm always doing it last min so I always end up ruining one or two nails. 

    ReplyDelete
  5.  I love the red! It is the perfect 'apple' shade!


    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete