Monday, May 9, 2011

Dressing in full bloom




(Zara jacket and dress, Killah shoes, LV pochette, BR bangles)

This weekend was all about family!  Had an event on Saturday for my nephew and then Mother's Day on Sunday!  I got my mom a bouquet of flowers and a card letting her know how special she is! Speaking of flowers, this dress is great for spring and I love the pattern.  I think I may wear it to work too by adding a navy blazer.

Just curious, what did you guys get your mom?  

Florals | Everybody, Everywear

9 comments:

  1. Hey Sabby! You look great, love the navy stockings, goes so well with those shoes...very classy! I got my mom a spa gift certificate! Love the blog, keep posting :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the entire outfit, so chic!!!Gorgeous dress!!!

    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam@Over50feeling40May 10, 2011 at 6:58 PM

    This dress is great...so feminine, flowy, and perfect for almost any occasion. Love the jacket and shoes you put it with...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, so pretty! Love the dress and those heels are fabulous!!!


    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress! Am liking the darker florals on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! love the blue stockings and the floral dress... and the trench... so niceee! me likes this outfit a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tights with those sandals. The studs are a perfect compliment to the feminine floral dress~

    ReplyDelete