Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's in my bag and other fun stuff!

(Mimi&Coco top, Essie nailpolish, Stila convertible color for J.Crew)
(Orange DIY charm bracelet, AE friendship bracelet, BR ring and necklace)
(Longchamps bilberry bag, Deux lux wallet, Furla keychain, Tom Ford Sunglasses and other stuff)

Just wanted to show you guys what's in my bag these days and some things I recently got.  The tee from Mimi & Coco is a fave for summer and in a great mint color! Also loving the Stila convertible color which can be used on lips and cheeks (got at J.Crew in NYC) and gives a really fresh faced look. Also into lots of bracelets these days and jewelery! I will be going to Russia in June and so I just trying to read up on their history and have the book handy in my new bag!

3 comments:

  1. I love those "in her bag" type features and that necklace is gorg! Also, the lipsticks I featured in my post are Revlon Siren and Kiss Me Coral :) xoxo Marissa


    http://happiness-is-the-little-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am swooning over that Banana Republic necklace! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soo happy you got those two nail polish colours... i just bought the sames in urban outfitters and was wondering whether they were in or not. If it's in missworkingirl, then it must be in style ;)

    ReplyDelete